Thank you for Registering!
Please complete the Discovery Questionnaire below
Step 1 of our 4 step process.
- The Graduate Visa program allows you and your family to stay in Australia temporarily after you have finished your studies. While in Australia, you can live, travel, work and study from 18 months to 4 years depending on the criteria you are able to satisfy.
- This will provide you time to find work in your occupation, gain valuable work experience and possibly apply for permanent residence following this experience.
- In order to assist you in applying for this visa we need to gather some details from you about yourself, your past studies in Australia, and the occupation you intend to pursue. This is because there are two different graduate visa streams, and the requirements for each are significantly different, although some criteria are common.
- A minimum level of English: Competent,
- Studied for 2 years in Australia,
- Applied for this visa within 6 months of completing studies.
There are two types of graduate visa:
- Graduate Work Stream: for studies closely related to occupations on the SOL List
- Post study work Stream: for eligible qualifications from CRICOS registered education providers
- Once you have completed this form we will give you a free assessment of the graduate visa that is best for you given your circumstances and study history in Australia.